Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Wolves

Re: Official match thread city v wolves.

After that one I'm going to try to stop offering predictions . . I was well out!
I'm a bit down about conceding 3 goals to a team of sloggers like wolves but then again the negatives will get worked on in training and the positives were a golden promise of more to come.
Didn't think the boss would put Dzeko on from the first whistle (wrong again) but he actually settled in very well considering that he's come here from a german off-season - only a week ago.

I thought Tevez was fantastic and fully deserving man of the match . . Tevez greedy? Not outragiously and not more than he ever has been - he has a big desire to score but he often sets others up and did ping in some great little close quarter passes - he laid a few on yesterday and was, of course, involved in the build up to the Yaya goal.

We have great talent on the park . . it still needs to gel together but we managed another 3 points and have kept ourselves firmly in the race for a top 4 finish. Very important given that teams around us have games in hand.

Now looking forwards to Tuesday. Midweek game and 3rd round replay but Leicester will bring a good few bus loads (this is Wembly to them) and should be a good atmosphere if we oblige and turn out to make our support as keenly felt as we can.

Official match thread city v wolves.

Kolarov's best game yet for me, he kept Jarvis quiet who has been on fire this season! Anyone else think so?

RandomJ said:
We shouldn't celebrate this too much we threw away a lot of goal difference.
No we didn't. We gained +1.

Adlaneelka said:
Dzeko what a player!!!! He is going to be one of the best strikers BPL has. tavez awsome performance but the biggest hog in the world, does not want to pass the ball even if his live depended on it. I think dzeko's partnership will be better with silva than tavez.
Nice try, Rag.

that damn Joleon, piggybacking for the penalty... that had me so mad. let them back in didn't it?

stupid stupid player. ship him off.

typical City to lose a 3 goal lead.

i got a report from a friend of mine and he said kolo wasn't that injured but Bobby didn't trust him that much and kolo wasn't happy on the decision for not believing on him for 90mins.

I would give Tevez a break, its more imporant to get 3 Points at AVilla.
Milner should play from begin on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.