Match Thread | Manchester City vs Burussia Dortmund (21/07/18 @ 2am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fucking diabolical but did he actually even try to touch the guy ?

It just look like Pulisic's effort at running with the ball was even more pathetic than Zinchenko's challenge to me, so he dived into Zinchenko & got a pen for it.
I thought it was a very exaggerated dive. Saying that, Zinchenko left him the opportunity to do it.

Good stretch and run-out. No complaints or comments about anything.

Just glad to see blue running g around a pitch. Any blue :)

It was fucking diabolical but did he actually even try to touch the guy ?

It just look like Pulisic's effort at running with the ball was even more pathetic than Zinchenko's challenge to me, so he dived into Zinchenko & got a pen for it.
I agree completely. The part that gets me with Zinchenko there is I can sense him about to try that tackle right before he does it like I’m watching a horror film and I just want to shout “Don’t do it!”

Bit disappointed with Diaz so far, getting bullied off the ball too easily. But it is our first 45mins with hardly any first team players on the pitch vs a reasonably strong Dortmund and we have done OK. Let's hope we get a goal in the second half.
Diaz seems way too lightweight to ever make it at the top level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.