Match Thread | Manchester City vs Fulham (15/09/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We look so much more balanced when Mendy isn't playing and our wingers are on their preferred side, feels bad as Mendy is fantastic
The problem is Sane is better at everything than Mendy apart from Defending. But Mendy's defending hasn't been great. Sane is faster, a more accurate crosser in my opinion, has better ball control and is obviously more of a goal threat while staying just as wide and providing the same kind of width.As you suggest, it's extremely harsh on Mendy who is still very good all those things (apart from the goal threat) but it's hard to play both of them on the same side and Sane is the superior player, he just needs a more defensive player behind him.

Fulham trying to play andthey look like a decent team, they are just too open for a team of our quality.

Bit worried about the way Aguero landed there. Slightly straight leg with quite a lot of force, always makes me fear ACL.

The problem is Sane is better at everything than Mendy apart from Defending. But Mendy's defending hasn't been great. Sane is faster, a more accurate crosser in my opinion, has better ball control and is obviously more of a goal threat while staying just as wide and providing the same kind of width.As you suggest, it's extremely harsh on Mendy who is still very good all those things (apart from the goal threat) but it's hard to play both of them on the same side and Sane is the superior player, he just needs a more defensive player behind him.
I think they need to pray together. We ripped Liverpool apart last year when they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.