Match Thread | Manchester City vs Leicester (10/02/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch em. Zinchenko was awful bar one pass. He is not a defender. Are you here cos if you are you must have been asleep for 20 mins at least.
Zinchenko has been poor going forward, I’ll agree to that, but not really defending. He is doing the pressing he has been asked to do.

And I really do not see all of this evidence of Laporte struggling.

He is struggling full stop. But not surprising for a new defender.
I’ve been watching him (out of interest to see how he does in just his second game for us) and I do not see this evidence of him having trouble. He did about as well as can be expected for their goal (he nearly blocked it, ffs) and has only made one bad forward pass.

I think people are projecting their frustration with the team on him (I am frustrated, too, by the way).

Why is it every goal we concede is caused by a total fuck up by a City player, never great play by the opposition. On this occasion step forward mr otamendi.Why play that ball horizontal across your own back 4?. I know the way we play generally at the back is risk v reward but thats just plain stupid

A draw isn’t the end of the world but it’s the doubt that it may put in the players minds going into the next few games,throw in giving the rags a gee up ..

On the plus side we have 45 minutes to sort this out. Too many players looking tired and we need to get some players back very soon.

Aguero is so bad when he knows he has no competition in the side.
I don't think it's on purpose. The bad games are just going to be more than in the past when he was younger.

Some nights he is into it and his passing and involvement is as good as his goal searching.

And other nights, he is useless for team possession and play.

I've learned to take the good and the bad. He is an overall plus. So I don't complain. :)

I’ve said it for ages, we keep wasting chances that lesser teams would be burying due to our inability to be clinical with our finishing. It would be interesting to know how many gilt edge chances we have missed when we were attacking 3 or 4 onto 2 when they’re running back to their goal. It’s shocking.
We need to be more direct when we are through on goal.

We need an aguero hat-trick because mahrez and nacho are nailed on to score off the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.