Match Thread | Manchester City vs Lyon (19/09/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it's the 92nd min and an easy pass is on but let me just try this hard floated throughball to Sane

- Laporte

He range of passing is immense. Misplaced passes have been happening all night, thanks for singling someone out and being so creative about it. Bellend.

Ok tell me the big decisions he got wrong, carry on with your insults mate
Again an example of you creating strawmen to make you feel better about yourself. You've been giving out the insults pal, so don't play the victim.

Who says it has to be about big decisions? My words were, he has two sets of rules for what constitutes a foul tonight. Many like for like challenges starting in the first half being blown up for them and waved on against us. Which is shite/inconsistent refereeing.

Ok tell me the big decisions he got wrong, carry on with your insults mate

You obviously don’t know how to watch football. The Ref has been a fuckwit all game. Always in the way of City trying to pass around the final third. Even Silva has told him to get out of the way at least twice. All the little fouls for Lyon are allowed to be taken quickly but none of ours have been taken quickly. A friend of mine who is a very good standard Ref said this is a way a Ref can bias a game without having to get big decisions wrong. It’s very subtle but very effective to break rhythm up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.