Match Thread | Manchester City vs Newcastle (03/10/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, sadly looks that way
Dont get me wrong, manuel is a great manager and has done great for city but these are world class players and they need a world class manager like pep.
We are making the same errors again and again especially in defence but they can be ironed out in training.

Playing an offside trap isn;t a great idea when the linesman are all fucking incompetent. Also it would help if Kolarov even attempted to put pressure on the ball

Our defence has been wank ever since Mancini left but we got away with it cos Aguero was scoring for fun. Now he isn't we are really under the cosh. This is unacceptable.

Football is a funny game. Although the "fantastic four" are more talented, without Navas we don't look like a threat to score. Navas is ESSENTIAL to our shape and style of play.

Navas is frustrating, by far my favorite player and honestly lacks quality but he makes us tick. Right now we're playing with width on the left side from Kolarov but Navas really stretches out the opponents back 4.

Defensively, well....we're just complete utter shit.

Completely agree, having an out and out winger like navas gives us width and seems to just give the whole midfield the right shape, despite him having no end product. Everyone plays better when navas is playing.

Football is a funny game. Although the "fantastic four" are more talented, without Navas we don't look like a threat to score. Navas is ESSENTIAL to our shape and style of play.

Navas is frustrating, by far my favorite player and honestly lacks quality but he makes us tick. Right now we're playing with width on the left side from Kolarov but Navas really stretches out the opponents back 4.

Defensively, well....we're just complete utter shit.
If you think a team with that front 4 can't "tick" you're giving Pellegrini way too much credit. I personally believe a lot of the blame lies with the manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.