Match Thread | Manchester City vs Stoke (08/03/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB has had a shocker not up to it tonight. I guess there will be a few harsh words about time to stand up and get the win i would take 1-0 now given it any day.
Also need to get on Silva and Sterling asap. This is a much win game.
We'd forfeit the match if we brought Sterling on at this point.

I think the problem is, Hughes has done his homework. There midfield partnership are not giving us any space between the lines. hopefully, they should run themselves ragged, and we should start to see that space opening up.

It's been a poor game but one team is more than happy for the game to go on like this whereas we will take all the risks as usual and get no credit for it or sympathy should they capitalise on us leaving ourselves open.

This. Hughes has reinvented the wheel according to Sky that half lol.

No wonder we win fuck all as a nation when football like that is lauded.

Shows how important Sterling is. Not just for his assists but his running off the ball, pulling the opposition team out of shape. No one is making those kind of runs and Stoke can just defend this all day.

You are putting everything lacking on your own guys performances...

Yes you lot have been lacking(energy), but its as much to do with our system and good defending as anything else. At some point in the second half it will change for both sides.

Lets be fair man city's weakness has been breaking down defensive units for a long time now, and every manager knows this. This is why so many teams play this way against city.

We are so slow with the ball. Stoke actually looked suprised when ferna actually went forwards with it.

KDB has had a shocker not up to it tonight. I guess there will be a few harsh words about time to stand up and get the win i would take 1-0 now given it any day.
Also need to get on Silva and Sterling asap. This is a much win game.
Unfortunately sterling isn't an option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.