Match Thread | Manchester City vs Stoke (08/03/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gutted not at the match change of plans at last minute meant i could get to the game with my son and grandson , went on the planner and there is only single seats left dotted all over the stadium , now watching it on a stream and there are thousands of empty seats , how f*cking annoying is that ?
So i have to listen to Hinchcliffe (turncoat twat) and Tyler praising Stoke to high heaven , it's just a poor game with both teams creating f*ck all , the difference is we can improve whilst Stoke are playing out of their skin , we need to step up a gear . Yaya is certainly putting the effort in, but we need to get Sane on the ball more , as for navas we would be better playing with ten men , he offers nowt , he's nuisance value at best

Came on here to post exactly this.

And what has happened to KDB? Last season we hardly missed Silva when KDB stepped in. Now he looks lost.
I think it is a combination of a poor run of form and being left to do it alone in this setup.

by the way....
49'
Barcelona
2 - 0
Paris Saint Germain

flash.gif
54'
Borussia Dortmund
1 - 0
Benfica

Dont post scores from other games in here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.