Match Thread | Manchester United vs Manchester City (21/07/17 @ 3.05am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, Walker is going to be great. But folks please do not bring up that fukking "B" word. It drives drivesme nuts.

Nasri again serving humble pies.
If you call one chance creation per game, whist making everyone work harder defensively and slowing the tempo down whenever he has the ball... humble pie serving... sure. You'll tell me he deserves another chance at the first team next. Only attack that's gone through him at all since he came on that I can remember too, he keeps the ball well but we were already doing that.

Sami is doing himself no harm as is mangler

Mangala especially was a victim of circumstance resulting in tactics diametrically opposed to what he was originally brought in for. I recall our entire defense often leaving him lumping the stick which on motd looked bad in a 3 second clip as well.

If you call one chance creation per game, whist making everyone work harder defensively and slowing the tempo down whenever he has the ball... humble pie serving... sure. You'll tell me he deserves another chance at the first team next.
Give it up man he's been great in this one. He looks like he's carrying an extra Nasri nut he's got some real class in him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.