Match Thread | Melbourne City vs Man City (18/07/15 @ 8am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managers always love sticking a pacey young winger in the centre in friendlies

Never worked it out personally but they're all obsessed with it

Impressed by Manu Garcia, great ability with the ball and nice movement too, if you think he's only 17 years old

Managers always love sticking a pacey young winger in the centre in friendlies

Never worked it out personally but they're all obsessed with it

Odd innit? Really felt for Barker. Utter waste being played through the middle. So, so negates from his main strengths.

Of the other kids I thought Maffeo was excellent. Initially a bit nervy up against their best player, but he had him after that. Such a tough little bastard, and a really natural defender too. His body positioning is perfect. Garcia looked really comfortable too. Just dead composed and totally at ease receiving the ball anywhere. He just suits our style of play perfectly.

Humphreys had very little to do, but looked nice and calm as ever.

Think barker is disappearing cause he is being played out of position, when he moves out on the wing he looks sharp, Garcia and maffeo are the standouts for me. If we had a striker on think we would be a few up by now, one of navas, barker or nasri shouldn't have started.

Thought Navas has had a good game but i see the boo boys are out on the facebook forums, some people just need someone to have a go at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.