Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (12/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
Nobody gives a shit when players score offside goals against us but it's always a big deal the other way around when teams get bad decisions
This!
Sky glossed over the foul leading up to Sunderland's goal against us.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Those saying it was offside, would you not be slightly aggrieved if we were losing 1-0 and that happened to us?

I would be fuming.

I would be pissed off but the player stood in front of Hart is interfering with play, IMO any player on the pitch is interfering with play otherwise what are they doing on the pitch.

The ref will even this up second half he's not having the best of games can see this going to 10 v 10

Maybe to a degree but I know for a fact that if we had that disallowed the usual suspects on here would be screaming agenda yet when we get a decision, which contrary to belief we often do, the decision is always right.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Those saying it was offside, would you not be slightly aggrieved if we were losing 1-0 and that happened to us?

I would be fuming.

Yes but you get pissed off every time a decision goes against you rightly or wrongly. By the letter of the law it was offside which shows a massive flaw in the law as "interfering with play" is purely the opinion of the ref or linesman. But we have been handed a slice of good fortune and I hope the lads get a kick up the arse and play better second half.

Surely if you have to move out of the way of a shot you are interfering with with play .and if the ref deems him to distract Hart he does not have to be in front of him

If thats not offside then next free kick put 3 or 4 players on the goal line. Shoot and move out of the way but make sure all he defence and keeper are distracted but not impeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeded

I think we'd be miffed if we had that goal disallowed, we need to revert back to our passing game and stop booting the ball into the air. I hope the ref doesn't send off one of our players in the second half to even up mistakes made, because two wrongs don't make a right.

If we score another couple then they can't have any complaints and Pardew should probably be in the stands now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.