Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (13/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating, as we've played some great stuff but still far too open at the back. Two outstanding goals from Newcastle tbf. I'd be tempted to get Grealish and De Bruyne on for Doku and Kovacic.
We were miles better until their first shot..now we are frightened rabbits for the taking

Think we can still nick this.

I'd be tempted to swap Doku for Grealish. Jack would help retain possession which we've sorely needed, although if they're going to just park the bus Doku can create more magic.

Defense is still a shambles but I don't know what can be done there other than chewing out Walker on his positioning.

Hate to say it but Phil has been pretty anonymous today.

Can't believe it's 2024 and people still think there's only four players who are meant to do any defending.

Everyone calling for De Bruyne yes i understand it but I’d have hoped to bring him on say 20 mins to go with us maybe 2-0 3-1 not chasing a game were they have been physical and the worry he gets caught as they frantically hold on for a desperately needed win ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.