Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (13/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Rodri doesn't get sent off. Especially if it'd for stupid emotional nonesense. His yellow card was childish (again).

His maturity or lack of it may be the most important factor in us have a mediocre or great season.
I can't even begin to describe the absolute bollocks contained in this post - sums up the matchday forum!

Looks like it’s the juiced up scousers year…
Not wanting to be negative and it is going to almost flecking kill me but I had them down at start of season before a match was played. What I hadn't anticipated was the nightmare of a potential quad. They will win the Carabao, good chance in FA, looking good * asthma induced in the league and a good chance of winning The Thursday Night This means more Cup.

Come on City buck up and stop the hideous nightmare becoming a reality. Starting now in next 45 minutes...

Personally do not think City will come back to get a win or even a a draw, however

UP THE CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.