Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (14/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ake first goal was his mistake
he played on Newcastle player to the second goal
Conceded penalty.
he is lacking concentration

Hate being negative when we've won the league after a great season but Christ on a bike Ake is terrible. He has so far been caught out of position four times, given away a bad free kick, which they hit the bar from and went to ground after playing them onside to give the softest of pens- talk about showcasing his talents in a game. You have to stay on your feet matey. He's making Garcia look decent which tells you how bad he is playing. Two games on a row, two awful performances.

**** in VAR: I couldn't disallow the Torres goal Kev. But I can tell you to give the Barcodes a penalty.
Ref immediately gave the penalty, lino flagged for offside. Var overturned the offside so penalty from ref stands. How are you not getting that mat?

Even though I don't think that's a penalty, I think Ake does himself no favours when he makes a challenge like that, especially so late in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.