Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (14/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really understand how the felt Maximan wasn't interfering with play for the penalty?
Either way it was silly from Ake no need to dive in, He misjudged the flight of the ball for the corner too.

We have actually been good in possession and look dangerous, That Ferran finish was exquisite.

The result doesn’t matter so can’t get too upset but the standard of officiated is laid bare there - that’s never a pen in a month of Sundays and it’s interesting that Sky have hardly shown it because its a terrible decision. A multi billion pound game is being undermined by a group of officials who’d be out of their depth in a Sunday morning knock about! A disgrace that the media are papering over. Riley and his sycophants need to be let go and officiating in the PL needs a very serious upgrade.

Ake has been poor but that whole second goal for them started with a Rodri turnover... He's got to start taking better care of the ball..

Ref immediately gave the penalty, lino flagged for offside. Var overturned the offside so penalty from ref stands. How are you not getting that mat?
I'll put my hand up.

I did think he gave the penalty first then i could see him shouting offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.