Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (19/12/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That twat Carragher on Cancelo's goal; "that's nothing to do with ability". Can you imagine if that was Salah ?

Anyway, it may be churlish but I'd expect a bit more of our front 3 in the second half.
Tbf I don't think he was referencing Cancelo when he mentioned ability, Redknapp got confused by that too.

Think he was saying the Newcastle defenders should have closed him down sooner, you don't need ability to do the simple things like that. That's what I took from it anyway.

He was talking about the defending, not Cancelo. He finished the sentence with “that’s nothing to do with ability… Sunday league players can stand up straight and not turn their backs”.

Funnily enough, I've bever heard him say that when his "little dancer" is allowed to run through defences unchallenged

Piss of Defoe and Redknapp you soft spursy cunts that isn't a penalty in a million years

"WIPES HIM OUT"

Ederson barely touches him and the ball had LONG gone.

This is what happens when you have pundits who all don't like City....... biased crap.
Very poor punditry, playing to the red tops, I take that back, that is exactly how you hang onto your sky punditry job - ask Mike Summerbee.

Piss of Defoe and Redknapp you soft spursy cunts that isn't a penalty in a million years

"WIPES HIM OUT"

Ederson barely touches him and the ball had LONG gone.

This is what happens when you have pundits who all don't like City....... biased crap.
So it’s not a foul because it’s sooo late?

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.