Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (28/06/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how if Micah says anything positive about City he gets called biased.

There are loads of biased pundits but I've never once seen any of them called out on it.

cough cough - Shearer, Hanson - I could go on but we all know who they are - 2nd half Keown will be telling us all a little known club called Arsenal are worth keeping an eye on.....

Good half all around. Sterling the only player not bothering to turn up so far today. I’d get sane or Foden on instead of him at halftime.

Jesus needs to concentrate on getting himself into more dangerous positions rather than being involved in the build up and make himself a target.

Having Kdb play deeper you definitely lose something from his game but he’s so much better there than Rodri or Gundogan, he can actually move and passes forward with purpose and at a good tempo.
Just said the same myself and compared to Pirlo.

Midfield 3 of KDB, Bernardo and Foden with Kev at the base may be a way to go in the future.

Not converting chances which is a worry.
Hope we dont give our token gift and end up rueing these chances.

More likely a bit of confidence, he’s turned down a 1v1 against the wing bk twice, checked back & give it to a defender, been a bit busier around the box than the Chelsea game, would like to see a good 20 mins from Leroy just to give Raz a twirl on the right

I think the problem is that when he's on the left he's always running into traffic. On the right, he can use his strong foot to go round someoene on the outside and use his pace, but playing on the left he either has to use his (very) weak foot or he's taking the ball inside into congested areas.

He also never makes the back post runs anymore, which pisses me off no end - he got so many goals from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.