Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (29/01/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus our most on form player and we drop him. And every time we are loosing we hook Leroy. Just saying

Time to prioritize the cups. Obviously the league is the main target but I want to see the desire from our players to win trophies even if the league is gone.

Thrown away the title challenge tonight. Thinking we could come to Newcastle and just go through the motions.
Pathetic.
Get rid of Danilo and Walker ASAP.
We look completely lost of ideas inside the last 3rd.
No one to blame but ourselves.
Yet again we can’t take our chances.
I hope those cnuts get relegated b
Mistake was playing walker and then playing Danilo left back. Danilo is a very good right back.

Why do we throw attackers on for defenders chasing a game? it never fuking works! the team just loses their structure and pattern of play.

Fucking hell Dave just slipped over again. what is up with him since the Chelsea game

Now why the fuck do Newcastle deserve the lead?

They have been even more dogshit than us, I fucking hate it when people say "they deserve the lead" when all they have done is hung on for dear life and offered fuck all, currently they are on 23% possession and 6 fucking shots, they have deserved fuck all, like ourselves tbh

They’ve scored more than us. Simple

Have mentioned it before we go a goal up in certain games then complacency sets in,and rely on pep to put a rocket up at halftime sooner or later it catches up with you,our hesitation in the transfer market also comes across as a bit complacent..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.