Match Thread | Norwich vs Man City (12/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be well out of sight in this game. Just get the next goal and kill these fuckers off. As the game has gone on we have improved. Gundogan has been superb in that first half breaking his neck to make the runs in behind.
Pukki has had a really good first half for them anything he had to do he done it well I don't think Ake has managed to deal with him too well yet.

Just get the next goal that's the big one.

Very satisfying performance apart for the 5-6 minutes spell in the first 15 minutes. I like how we create space on the left side by tripling it on the right side, so Zinch had acres of space and he pinged a few very good over-the-top balls.
We need Gundo on the rotation in the box when the ball is cut back, he ll score one at least.

Despite not starting with players some believe should have started I think that our passing and movement is superior to last Wednesday night.

Right, just going to say it...Foden does not deserve a starting place at the moment...dreadful shot miles over then a poor lofted ball which Raz did supremely well to get to...what is happening?
He’s still a young player and they tend to have more spells of bad form than more experienced players. He’ll come good.

Big Liam’s got to have at least 15 mins tonight

We really do feel like we are missing a player in the middle in these games. Sterling and Mahrez are great secondary goal threats but they aren’t that focal point all attacks go to, especially Mahrez who likes to hang back outside the box.

Foden almost invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.