Match Thread | Norwich vs Man City (14/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

come-on-barney

get over the fact we didn't get a centre half, we've got what we've got, we shouldn't be conceding those sort of goals especially against reserve team championship players.

this starting line up should be capable of working out how to break norwich down
Yeah but they can’t

bondsman

never rotate the team away from home ?? fuck me I'm glad your not the manager. a lot of players coming off international duty, a newly promoted side, seems pretty reasonable to rotate one or two players..
Not rotating is working for those twats from Merseyside

ken tali

we should already have 2 goals ,but we have 0...we have to take that kind of chances..

VOOMER

We are at best pedestrian at worse amateurish.
Another piss poor transfer window and this is what can happen.
I don't agree that we can't come back from 2-0 down, but we shouldn't be 2-0 down in the first place.
There in a state of shock and we need Cancelo Fernie and Kevin instead of Z, Ottie and David.

Blue Smarties

never rotate the team away from home ?? fuck me I'm glad your not the manager. a lot of players coming off international duty, a newly promoted side, seems pretty reasonable to rotate one or two players..
You’d rotate away to a team flying high? Fair enough if it’s Brighton away who have lost a few on the bounce, but this team aren’t mugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.