Match Thread | Norwich vs Manchester City (09/01/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the one TV station worldwide shown to broadcast the game isn't even showing it, we never stood a chance it seems.

Fuckers. Ah well.
Enjoy it on the radio mate.
BBC Manchester's coverage is quite refreshing. No sly digs, references to money etc. just covering the football with sound info about the club/players.

by my reckoning he's played 356 mins including that 1st half just then, scoring 5 goals. 71 mins a goal.
You know that and I know that but MP will banish him from any playing time whatsoever as soon as Wilfried "I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat" Bony is available.

Another game, another goal for Nacho. Wonder if any journo has the balls to ask Pelle why he keeps scoring yet rarely plays.
They did and Manuel said he can't start regularly as he is only 19! And that he should work hard and be grateful that he puts so much faith in him. Ycnmiu

He was linking well with Sterling in pre-season so it doesn't come as a surprise to me. One of the main reasons why myself and many others (such as @SWP's back) allow our blood pressure to hit the roof when Manuel turns a blind eye to him.

It is all about taking the opportunities and carrying yourself very well and it sounds...like he is doing just that. That is all he can do: give the manager a dilemma and I am sure he will get more involved in the future. He has been impressive when he plays that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.