Match Thread | Norwich vs Manchester City (09/01/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game was abandoned due to a water-logged pitch. Fantasists on here just making shit up. Like we go to Norwich in the cup, away from home, boss the game and race into an early 2-0 start. All quite plausible until someone suggested that Sergio scored a worldie and the Nacho man gave Pellers a reminder of what a genuine striker looks like.
Yep. Too many sad Walter Mitty types on here.

City fans right now ;)

CYSc3DrWEAAD-q2.jpg

Here's what I don't understand.... If the match isn't on TV that's fine, it only happens once in a blue moon (pun very much intended), no big deal. But why is Stoke vs Doncaster on my TV? Surely more viewers would watch City v Norwich over Stoke v Doncaster Rovers. Puzzling.

BBC must have sole rights and since they have decided sport = get rid but still charge license fee we are screwed.
They have seemingly decided then that to keep it all for them, highlights will do in their head.

A company who was not 50 years behind would maybe have the match play after final whistle on iplayer etc but they won't.

This was evident for me during pre season they would be great, why the manager doesn't play him more is beyond me.

He also linked up really well with Silva as well during pre season
Next season I reckon. Pellegrini just doesn't want to give him chances in priority games.

I reckon that the players will be playing under an entirely different system and approach next season but regardless, his involvement with the team will steadily increase and I think that is how it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.