Match Thread | Notts Forest vs Man City (28/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey we look knackered. Unfortunately De Bruyne has struggled to play two games in a short space of time.

Doku has no idea how to deal with their left wingback.

Bernie looks bolloxed.

Either Bernie out to the right and kova on or Haaland on and Alvarez out to the right to stop their attacks down that side.

That didn't go quite as I expected! Grateful for the lead but we have ridden our luck a fair bit. This formation just isn't working against Forest and we have been able to really seize control of the match or create much at all.

I'd look at making some changes 2nd half. I'd bring Kovacic on for Doku and move Bernardo onto the right to try and get some kind of control. It's been far too easy for them to play through us. Maybe Haaland for Alvarez if he's for enough. Not that Alvarez has done anything wrong but we just need to get at their defence a bit more and give KDB something to aim at.

If we can get our game going and control the game, we should win this.

deja vu. many people piling on the defenders in a what is midfield game. oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.