Match Thread | Notts Forest vs Man City (28/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we given the ball away so much un any game this season?

Next goal wins for me

That was an abysmal half. Not sure how we are leading.

Only Ake, Akanji and Rodri are anything like the required level.

Our “width” is fucking garbage…going both ways. I have no idea what Walker and Doku are doing.

Make some changes now before Forest wake up and realise we are miles off the fucking pace.

Kovacic for Doku. Please. Just do it now, never mind 15 mins after HT. Get some control back. Also noticed Akanji isn't stepping into the middle because Walker is exposed. By Doku.

Doku works when we're on top and just need something to unlock the parked bus. Not now. He hates receiving the ball with his back to goal, so why are we constantly giving him the ball with his back to goal?

Reminds me a lot of Adam Johnson as a player actually. He always looked exciting but flattered to deceive and was never that good as a starter because his decision-making was never consistent.

Whilst grealish has been better recently so sick of seeing him slowing everything down to just pass backwards. So frustrating.

This is how I pretty much saw this game going. Think we will get another goal and win but we are riding our luck

Some iffy moments there. Still, we are ahead & the result is all that counts. Gvardiol has been really good recently.

Has the arsenal result had a bit of an effect on our performance maybe they thought spurs would get something we just seem off it,the only good thing about that half was the goal ..

Pep was a total genius v Brighton. Today he’s got it totally wrong. WALKER CAN’T PLAY INVERTED FULL BACK!!!! He’s not clever enough. If he doesn’t change it we could be in trouble here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.