Match Thread | Notts Forest vs Man City (28/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doku Doku Doku is all I see. The system is to blame. What role is Walker doing. At times it looked like Kevin was alongside Alvarez. I just don’t get the roles of 3-4 of the players today.

Add to that snail pace tempo and it’s a disaster.
Totally agree. I know this sounds a bit twattish but I can’t see why folk on here can’t see that! It’s so obvious. It’s no players fault if they are being told to do something they are shit at eg Walker inverted and Doku wing back (sort of) We’re totally unbalanced and very very lucky to be winning. Hope we get genius pep second half and not stubborn pep

Kova for Doku to help Rodri control the middle, Bernardo on the right, and keep Walker as the traditional right back. This way, we'll have more control.

Pep has some sorting out to do. Expect a lot from us. We are sloppy and half-heartened.
Could and maybe should have 2-1 to Forest.

Normally a peptalk does a lot and I expect no changes. Just a lot sharper every single one of them.

Subs coming on depending how things have fared after 60 l6( min.
Well by that time we could be behind going by the chances forest haven’t converted,I’d hook Doku and get that extra man in midfield and get control of the game it’s too open,kovacic please ..

We knew this was going to be a tough match coming in.

Their are well up for it and this match had bananas skin written all over it, everyone of us knew,

Then to follow from the result from Arsenal earlier?

That's lot of pressure that can't make it any easier, it seems almost every match where we play after.

The good news is we have the mentality as we know we are the real mentality monsters,

Forest will struggle to keep up the same intensity the entire match and they still have some tough games coming up.

Missing those chances that they did could work to our benefit, but can see that as motivation.

We need another, and I believe it can come.

And that header from Gvardiol......oof!!

We need more control in this game, we can't rely on more good fortune. Its not a day for Doku, swap him for Kova, Bernie to the right wing. Put Alvarez on the left, swap Grealish for Haaland. Start playing balls in behind their back 4, in the 1st half Forest's defence were in their comfort zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.