Match Thread | Porto vs Man City (01/12/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Foden or Bernardo playing as a 10.
Bernardo is playing as a 10...

He's playing up top with Ferran, like KdB did with Jesus.

Edit: Well I guess I should clairify, while on paper he is on the wing, I've seen him centrally quite alot and pressing up with Ferran quite often. I don't know if changing his position would do anything.

Foden is too wide because Zinchenko can't play the wide role.

After watching a couple of games with a proper left back in Mendy, you really do notice how limited we are in terms of width and getting around the defence with a Zinchenko type not playing the role properly.

Cancelo not doing much on the right.

Uninspiring again, but they're cheating bastards going down at the slightest touch or non touch it would seem. We have to try something different because it's far too easy for Porto so far, can't see anything changing second half.

Snoozefest. Bernardo has been bright but there’s just not enough bodies getting forward, zinchenko has mastered the Gael Clichy art of getting forward and doing absolutely nothing. Cancelo has been trying bits but not really coming off for him, Torres not really involved, get him out wide and give sterling a half down the middle. Would take off Rodri at halftime no need for 2 holding players, give Doyle 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.