Match Thread | PSG vs Man City (28/04/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we’re still in it - somehow. Shame Phil wasn’t clinical enough there, something to add to his ever growing game.

They’re doing to us what we do to other teams. We’re not keeping the ball like we usually do. Looking better for the last 10 minutes though.

This is pretty normal for a Pep vs Pochettino game though, he always makes it really scrappy and disrupts our rhythm.

Lucky to be only 1 down. Passing is slow and inaccurate. Can’t get Kev into the game. He looks wrecked. Game needs speed. Sterling and Jesus to stretch the defence.

I don’t think this playing without a midfield in a CL semi will take off.

There’s poor performances all over the park but Gundogan and Rodri cannot play without the ball. They have been absolutely anonymous and in a game of this magnitude you cannot have a gaping hole in the middle of the park.

Think you’re watching another game mate.
We are making mistakes giving them the ball. We fall to bits in the final third as nobody up there is the issue.

I expected PSG to dominate the game & I think it’s 60/40 to city

Jesus might do wonders here pulling their CB's apart. Dont know who to sacrifice though. Kev can create goals out of nothing but is having a shocker while Bernie has had a good first half.

We need to up our level as a whole though

Their defence is the weak point,need to try to force a mistake as they tire,Neymar loves to throw himself to the floor and Jermaine Jenas is awful on commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.