Match Thread | PSG vs Man City (28/04/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need Jesus upfront and press them properly from the front.

At least its only 1-0 I guess, just got to brave and not shit it when their front 3 have the ball

Mahrez our best player so far, gundo needs to wake up

Need fernas forward drive, foden needs to stop being worried about not getting past the full back and just passing back
Playing like this in this system I don’t know how we can expect to out score them

go at them city ffs

We need to be angrier

I often think this when I see us play.

Although I thought they were cunts, I did admire the attitude of Keown, Wise, Terry, etc. We should be angry, offended and take it personally if some twat has the temerity to score against us.

Control is to be our thing, and what everyone expects.

Little wonder we're struggling when we're out of control.

Saw Gundo just before the half finally show what that means.

Fortunately only down 1, but we cannot give away more AND score at least 1.

Not impossible, but something must change within the players or tactics Pep and his coaches see.

Seriously happy we are only 1-0 down.

We can have no complaints,

We were schooled in that half. Men against Boys. We looked scared to death

Surely we can only get better.
HT came at the right time,
We know where we stand now we need to come out with a much higher intensity 2nd half and I'll be more confident the longer it stays one nil

Still in this.

We need a mammoth 45 minutes and at least 1 goal. I’ve got to believe pep is playing tactically and knows the changes he needs to make .....PSG have been better away than at home so we absolutely must take something back with us.

Very cute by UEFA. Get a ref to disrupt us at every corner, "you can't do this and you can't do that"
Fucks our defending right up
Yet when we get a corner he says NISH

Fucking wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.