Match Thread | PSG vs Man City (29/09/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have played very well on the whole. They took their chance (thought we were a bit unlucky on that too), whereas we haven't taken ours. Sterling and KDB look a bit out of sorts but the rest have played very well.

I'd look at bringing Foden on for KDB and Jesus or Torres for Sterling after 20 mins or so.

I think if we can keep it up for the 2nd half, we'll get chances and we'll hopefully take a couple or more of them. Definitely a game that's still there for us to win.

If it were 0-0 I’d be fairly happy. Bossed most of the game, created more chances as the half went on. Raz and Mahrez are building in to the game and hopefully that scare will clear kdb’s head fog.

can see them scoring again from 2 or 3 chances. Only question is how many of our many chances will we convert?

Laporte is being Rugby tackled at every corner. Ref shit the bed 3 times.
DeBruyne unlucky in that challenge. If reds are given for that might as well make the game no contact like 5 a side.
Should be Level, that's a bad miss from Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.