Match Thread | QPR vs Man City (08/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Dean out MOTM so far.

Sagna should have gone down there.

neel said:
Blue Haze said:
buckshot said:
How else could City have spent the 32 million they shelled out for Mangala?

We could have combined it with the Negredo money and got Di Maria. And we'd be better off.
or Sanchez

just think, if we hadnt bought Mangala we might have been getting to see Boyata at centre half today.

Damocles said:
Our recent form is completely built on the back of Sergio. If he were to get injured it seems that our season would fall apart. We're getting dangerously close to Suarez at Liverpool territory here

Take Costa's goals away from Chelsea you get the same thing

Benarbia said:
Brilliant aguero doesn't deserve to be at this club

Oh do fuck off. Who do you support anyway?

Some of the girls on here need to grow some balls, sounding like spoilt kids. Get behind the team FFS.

Danamy said:
Damocles said:
Our recent form is completely built on the back of Sergio. If he were to get injured it seems that our season would fall apart. We're getting dangerously close to Suarez at Liverpool territory here

Take Costa's goals away from Chelsea you get the same thing

I disagree. I think the problem is the disparity in form between Aguero and the rest of the team. Costa and Chelsea don't have that issue

The cookie monster said:
Benarbia said:
Brilliant aguero doesn't deserve to be at this club
What do you mean by that?

I mean at the moment he's the only one trying and he's the only world class plAyer we have along with silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.