Match Thread | RB Leipzig vs Man City (07/12/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zin is the only player to turn up.

Sterling having success out wide when he comes on, then they fucking change him down the middle.

As for Fern, it's sad to see.
Fernandinho is my all time favourite City player but the legs have gone, he should now only be a ‘closer’ for the last 15-20 minutes of a tight game

dry those tears ffs

Dead rubber game, some youth would have been a better choice don't you think, you can think for yourself I take it and not just nod your head and say Pep knows best.

Of course, Pep isn't responsible for Walker being a petulant **** but he is another player that really could have done with a break and hence would not have been on the pitch, now he'll miss a far more important game.

A week ago Pep was telling the world we only had 14 players, so let's run some of them into the ground for a pointless 90 minutes instead.

Weird, no?
A lot of those on the pitch are coming back and need game time for fitness. You could see Fernandinho barely making it to 45 mins last game because of the lack of it. Who do you play for Walker? I agree that he should have played Palmer and McAtee, but the rest is fine.
KDB, Zin, Ake, Steffan, Foden, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Stones all need game time for fitness. Grealish needs it for the confidence. Gundogan is the one I think could have been rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.