Match Thread | RB Leipzig vs Man City (22/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The midfield were hiding.
Bernardo slightly better than the other two but he kept letting the ball run by him without controlling it in the second half.
We were totally static, No energy or movement.
No forward ball.

David Silva was a little genius and would be perfect for Erling. We are a midfield who are not prepared to take a risk or not aware that we have a world class striker in our team.His scoring record is despite us not because of us

If we aren’t going to play Haaland in let end his nightmare and sell him. Do the lad a fucking favour. I’ve never seen a player so pissed off with lack of service.
The same goes for Julian, the only difference is that Julian's personality is much more calm and shy, but even those kind of people can reach a certain limit.

It’s like they didn’t want to make a forward pass
I’d rather see us mix it up with the odd long ball than sit through 90 minutes of tippy tappy boring possession football.Forest and tonight we should consider trying to score goals as possession doesn’t mean jack shit unless you put the ball in the net. Pep what are you thinking?

I’d rather see us mix it up with the odd long ball than sit through 90 minutes of tippy tappy boring possession football.Forest and tonight we should consider trying to score goals as possession doesn’t mean jack shit unless you put the ball in the net. Pep what are you thinking?

This has got to be manager driven. All the forward passes we refuse cant be the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.