Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (04/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good half. Its the champions league semi final away leg. whilst we're capable of it, we can't expect to smash them. We've played a clever controlled game and had the better chances.

Nobody is playing poorly. Kdb had a slow start but he's getting upto speed now, mahrez could maybe give us a little bit more, he's letting mendy be the out ball a bit too easily for my liking, raz to come on to that job as the second half progresses. Diaz needs to tighten up his marking otherwise all good. Bernardo has been excellent.

Just need one goal here and I feel like we would see it out comfortably. Problem is, we know Madrid can score from nothing, they do that and this game gets flipped in an instant. Would like to see us hit them hard first 10 minutes second half and go for that safety net goal.

Not been bad, not been great. Pretty even game IMO.

Casemiro should have been off for 2 yellows yet hasn't received even 1!

Look a bit nervy out there at times. Bernardo has been great and Foden busy. Walker has done quite well to say he's just coming back from injury. KDB and Mahrez haven't been at their best though. Hopefully they'll improve a bit 2nd half.

We seemed to be getting on top but then Jesus was moved onto the wing and Foden as false 9 which didn't work as well for me. I'm hoping we revert back to Foden on the wing.

I think we're the better team overall and if we can settle our play a bit and keep it tight at the back, we should be able to win this by a goal or two.

Ref is very good, barring the Casemiro brain farts.

Kev hasn't been great, trying to force it too much and not finding a team mate regularly.

Bernie very bright, my only concern is Mahrez not getting back enough, as Walker is being exposed to Viniscus and Benzema, and they swapping positions.

Kyle is rapid, but you can't give Viniscus a running start at him.

Rodri impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.