Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to panic . The players managed to take the sting out of the game after their 2nd . Just a freak 5 mins has cost us.
Not as good as everyone makes out this Madrid team . Let’s have some faith . We will create a couple of changes just need to take them and not let Madrid run away with this .

Last few pages surprise me. Sure the lads are behind but it’s not that bad.

Some things can be improved but Pep needs to let them know they’re better. The counter is where it’s at for them.

Passing needs to be sharper. Would love the lads to also play is quick and direct to the big man but that’s not how it works.

I still back these group of players over 2 legs regardless of the score line. Wondering if Pep will risk playing Bobb if he’s looking for someone with close control against these.

He may play Alavarez to close them down but they give it away as well. Tough one.
There is goals in it for us, if we can find our passing rhythm.

We're in control of possession. We just need to see it out, not do anything rash and we will grind them down. We are playing Real Madrid, away, in the quarter finals of the Champions League. This is not relegation fodder, in the Premier League.
We need to make sure we are still in the tie, next week. There is absolutely no need to go gung ho at this point.
I think we are actually playing ok. Bernardo and Rodri keeping hold of the ball a little too long. But, overall, I am not too disappointed with that 1st half performance.

We have been decent in that first half, We need to move the ball quicker in the final third and we will create chances, Grealish is having a cracking game.

We need to see more from Foden and Haaland. Toni Kroos is following Foden everywhere so hopefully Pep makes a few tweeks that will create space for Foden.

We are far to vulnerable when we lose possession, To be honest Madrid have poor on front of goal when they have caught us on the break. Kovacic needs to do more in midfield also seems like Rodri is by himself most of the time.

There's goals here for us, Let's go and get them.
Grealish should have scored at least once . No excuses.

Pep's asking them to do a job, get it back to the Etihad with the scoreline close. Nothing more

We are running on fumes and have been all season.

Proud we are where we are at this point with a chance to win all 3 still shows the strength of the team and peps management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.