Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two observations on the first half are that Foden needs to come deeper and get involved in the build up. And Bellingham has turned into a right whinging twat who is very lucky to have not been carded.

If it's only a one goal deficit (a big of) by the end, I still think we could take it in the second leg at the Etihad. We need Rodri and Foden to get back into form in this game. Anyways, I fancy a Bobb goal late on.

If we can get out of here tonight with a draw then we have done well .
Its going to be very hard though ,they look a quality team.
the way they have generated counters it's hard to see them not scoring at least one more. We need to at least score again and bring this home with a chance to pounce

I don't think we've been that bad. They have talented players who will be scary on the break. That grealish chance that he somehow managed to get blocked really irked me but he's otherwise been pretty good and i don't agree that Doku (who i like) would be good for this, we probably couldn't survive any more counters

They're playing like a team with more than a week to prepare and ours is coming off game every three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.