Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really disappointed with that half, we are playing so slow and safe in possession. We look like we have the weight of the world on our shoulders which I understand as the club want this so bad.

Just relax play normal game and we will score

Ancelotti is no fool. He knows that Camavinga has the ability and pace to nick it and carry it at a pace neither Bernardo nor Mahrez can match. We just have to be careful that we don’t get caught with too many ahead of the ball in that area again.

Not played badly, but even if the scoreline remains the same tonight, it’s important we keep our discipline and just stay in it.

Tricky one attacking them 2nd half and risk them getting another on the counter but we could do with a goal from somewhere, I believe we can beat them at home if they only bring a 1 nil lead to ours. A draw tonight would be a perfect result after that 1st half. Haaland been fairly quiet not many stand outs players from any of ours yet tbh nor is there any stand out players from there's either apart from vincus obviously.

Honestly just exacerbated by how this match is going, firstly the officiating is absolutely abysmal, we might aswell pack up and go home if they are gonna be this one sided.

Id like us to take more shots, if Vini can score a 20 yarder why cant Kdb and Gundo etc, we need to be braver in the final third.

I felt like we lost control after stones was hacked and the ref played on.

No need to panic right now but would like to see us shithousing them a bit and try to get them down a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.