Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're miles better than them and just haven't attacked at full tilt for whatever reason. KDB and Bernardo MIA, Haaland not in the game.
We have better players. We weren't miles better.

We spent most of the time passing around in non-dangerous positions. And they didn't bother wasting their energy chasing us. They conserved their energy for quick strike moments. So far, I'd saying they've won the battle of ideas.

Just hope we don’t royally fuck this up and lose our heads and end up getting pumped.

Keep the faith Blues.

We have lost a bit of our composure after having shit kicked out of us.

Hopefully Pep will use this to motivate them.

Only 1 -0 down to a Worldy.

Remember if this stays like this, these bastards still have to come to our place and away goals no longer count.

I think we could do with Foden energy.

We were terrible. Walking football. Exactly what they want us to do. The ref was terrible. Call me a fanny wipe all you fucking want but thats how I saw it. Hopefully an improvement in tempo and intent in the 2nd half.

Fanny wipe talking shite

Ancelotti is no fool. He knows that Camavinga has the ability and pace to nick it and carry it at a pace neither Bernardo nor Mahrez can match. We just have to be careful that we don’t get caught with too many ahead of the ball in that area again.

Not played badly, but even if the scoreline remains the same tonight, it’s important we keep our discipline and just stay in it.
That’s why I’d put Phil there he’s faster than he looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.