Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were fantastic for 20 mins and then just stopped playing.

It’s clear what their tactics are and we have fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

The front 4 need to bring something to the party…

Bernie doesn’t seem sure which way we are kicking.

Grealish only wants to beat men when running towards our own goal.

KDB and Haaland have been anonymous.

We need to up our aggression and our intensity,its the same old story.....dominate with pretty but ultimately tame football and get caught on the counter.

Bernardo looking a bit lost,maybe time for Phil and Haaland has to rough up the defenders.....he is far too placid out there.

Our deepest two thirds of the pitch we've been excellent, rest of the pitch we've been awful. I get it's boiling but playing at walking pace suits them entirely, it is literally playing into their hands.

Where's the fucking intensity, someone go at a man, at least try and create a chance, posession cpunts for nothing when we dont even get a shot out of it.

Get grealish off at halftime, done absolutely nothing and isnt clever enough to keep a lid on it, will get himself sent off before he even gets Carvajal booked. Get foden on who will take him on and actually go past him.

We have better players. We weren't miles better.

We spent most of the time passing around in non-dangerous positions. And they didn't bother wasting their energy chasing us. They conserved their energy for quick strike moments. So far, I'd saying they've won the battle of ideas.
Sadly I think you’ve called it right. Big halftime from Pep.

Just get to full time at 1-0 and batter them at our gaff. they way this ref is officiating a 1-0 will be a win. European royalty my fucking arse.

It's my own fault, I normally never watch this competition. So, it's off for me. Winding me up too much.
We're going to redouble our efforts... score 2 in the half and keep out anymore from them.

We have better players. We weren't miles better.

We spent most of the time passing around in non-dangerous positions. And they didn't bother wasting their energy chasing us. They conserved their energy for quick strike moments. So far, is saying they've won the battle of ideas.
Tbh we were. More shots more possession. More invention. Yeah they scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.