Match Thread | Red Star vs Man City (13/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the bench and Idk who can brought on for Grealish outside of Phil, and that's not worth it.

Can't ask for much more than that given the circumstances.expect a bit more from Grealish as the senior man in that front 3. Bobb needs to brush up on his first touch. Nunes impressive running, needs a final product byt by far the most encouraging player on the pitch. Kovacic doing well knitting things together. Akanji looking like a rolls Royce. Ortega superb positioning and played some cracking passes.

More of the same second half. Clean sheet would be the best thing we could get out of it now.

Right. Oscar Bob either has to be sold or he has to change his name. Every time I see him or hear the commentator say his name I think of Blackadder Goes Forth and Rowan Atkinson saying Bob in that elongated voice.

Sorry Oscar :-)
I had a great feral Tom Cat called Bob, named after that character, he thought he was a dog

Any clips of Hamiltons goal as I was a bit late to the party (to say the least), only my Nile seems to have dried up (bloody global warming).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.