Match Thread | Sheffield Utd vs Man City (21/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful half of football - from both teams. Pep's formation isn't working. Hardly anything created from open play. Mahrez looks like the only one causing them any worries. Sterling looks so far off form it's untrue. Never thought I'd say it but we lack any sort of creativity. Not KDB's best 45 by any means. Jesus normally contributes something but he's been shite and the penalty miss was dreadfully poor. It can only get better...

Poor first half. They are dirty bastards but...
Good that Laporte has come through that. Nobody playing well which tells me either SU are brilliant or that we have the shape and tactics wrong. (Spoiler, I’ll go for the second of those options). Second half, Bernie on for Stirling, move to a back 4. Aguero on for Laporte. Mahrez and Gabby wide, Bernie in midfield.

Penalty save was 2 feet off the line. What the fuck is var for?

BT shits say it is an on field call and not VAR for the keeper being off his line ? Well what was West Ham ? Should have been retaken. Wankers.

West ham was infringement by the player who cleared the ball.

The ref is the only person who spots the keeper, not that they ever do, so the BT guy is right

The commentary and general coverage from BT is embarrassing.

front three of Mahrez, Stirling and Jesus isn’t working for me. Stirling in particular shouldn’t be playing - he’s been absolute gash in that first half. Get a Fern off early in the second before he gets sent off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.