Match Thread | Sheffield Utd vs Man City (27/08/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not surprised we're playing well below our level when we've changed the treble winning system completely. By necessity, because we have a dozen fit senior players.

Well, the match hasn't been great so far. I think it would be a good idea to substitute Grealish with Doku at half time. I'm really interested to see how fast and direct Doku is as a player. If he's as good a dribbler as they say, he could completely dismantle the defenders. Grealish hasn't really made much of an impact so far, that's for sure.
I worry that Doku not having trained with us too much would attempt something to force the game, lose possession and set them up for a counterattack. At least when our forwards lose possession, they normally know the procedure to recover the ball or get into position. I hope Phil is just recovering from some illness enough to come on later. We need a bit of a spark that's lacking. Having said that we should be up by a couple now.

Andros “his hands got to go somewhere “townsend

Well yeah mate, but not up in the air waving to his mother in the crowd

You have to wonder what the criteria is for a sky sports pundit, is it just whoever’s going to make the biggest cock of themself?

Alverez and Grealish offer nothing creativity wise off the wings and Haaland is starved of service.
That said 1 penalty, should have been 2 though no guarantee we score from it, 1 card and should have been 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.