Match Thread | Sheffield Utd vs Man City (27/08/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating half. Not at our best but should probably be a couple up. Too many players wanting too much time on the ball instead of moving it a bit more quickly. Alvarez's movement has looked the most likely to create something. Maybe Foden and/or Doku on in the 2nd half at some stage.

Move the ball a bit more quickly and be a bit more clinical and we should win this.

I called this earlier. We get lulled into this slow motion mode looking for a perfect pass against eleven men.

Sky muppets even talking about if it was a penalty lol. More time spent talking about it than Rashfords dive

Pre-match concerns playing out exactly how I thought. Nobody in that side to stand up and create something. Too many players happy to keep ball and play the easy pass. We obviously should have scored the penalty but we've had 2 chances all half, one of them being the penalty against a terrible side, that is not good enough.

If foden is fit enough to play get him on at half time for grealish whose been non-existant otherwise get doku on for him instead. Don't leave it until 70 minutes before changing it, change it now. If we break them down early we smash them, if we give foden/doku 20 minutes to change it I fear we drop points here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.