Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (07/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been the better team in the second half so far, but our fondness of letting players skip through our defence is worrying.

1961_vintage said:
JULES said:
AntiUnited said:
I know... Yes they are playing really well. But they cannot keep this pace up for 90 mins and we have to much quality on top they are bound to slip up.. I really dont understand the shit throwing already.
its the usual thing on here, mostly by those fifa game playing types

Welcome to the Matchday Forum where the Entry Criteria is that, under no circumstances whatsoever, are you take what you read seriously. Remember that golden rule and it won't seem so bad.

I am wondering if some fans really don't mind if we play poorly and get beaten. Is it not understandable to get frustrated and to vent when you see us getting bossed by Southampton?

Chelsea have that bounce back ability away from home! when we are losing away from home we don't come back! Let's change that today hey city!

LoveCity said:
We've been the better team in the second half so far, but our fondness of letting players skip through our defence is worrying.
We were the better team for the opening twenty minutes in the first half and scored. When we're on top in this half we need to score, maybe twice, because they'll get themselves sorted again and cause us problems.

waspish said:
Chelsea have that bounce back ability away from home! when we are losing away from home we don't come back! Let's change that today hey city!

We aint losing yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.