Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (07/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
jimharri said:
Some people like to watch MOTD without knowing the scores of the other games. Just saying, like.

Probably best not to be on a footy forum on a Saturday afternoon James. Just a thought ;.)
There is a separate thread for all the other games. If that thread was avoided, the job would be a good 'un.

without a dream said:
Good changes imo, let's see if it works, it has to be better than it was.

Sensible changes, I think. Couldn't really risk Milner in the centre of midfield, given that he's given the ball away pretty much every time he's touched it.

bluemoon risin' said:
Best side we've played away so far, and this game epitomises why EPL is THE best league in the world. Exciting game and I would take a draw right now..

we are 6 points behind arsenal, we don't want to go 8 or 9 if they win tomorrow, if that happens and they beat us next week that's our title dreams pretty much over.

we have dropped too many points already this season which has put us in a position where all these december games are must win.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
This lack of effort is really fucking me off. That's the worst part of our away form. Half our players look like they can't be arsed.

It's like we don't even want to win the league this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.