Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (07/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonz1977 said:
sam-caddick said:
it's arsenal's year isn't it?

shocking from us today, absolute dire.

it seems to be going that way on current form - to play like this in nearly all away performances will not win us the league

Looks like Chelsea are gonna lose at Stoke too - The Arse are doing well but the rest of us are doing our fucking best to help them. Two wins so far away from home is not good enough..............

TGR said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
TGR said:
I'll take a draw right now.
Agreed. If you'd offered me 4 points on Monday morning from the two away games I'd have happily taken them.

Yep and turn over Arsenal next week = 7 from 9 points. That would be pretty good overall form.

Not turn Arsenal next week and it might be game over, specially if they turn Everton tomorrow. This was a must win really before Arsenal game.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Some OTT reactions. A point away at Sunderland and Stoke deserves criticism, this is different. This is the new Stoke away except they play football.

People aren't getting angry at this solitary result, it's the combination of most of our away games that people are (rightly) pissed off about. Away from home we are toothless and pathetic.

Thats unfair.
Southampton are decent side. But we need to start putting these sides to the sword and quickly.

The defence have done well, the rest of the team wank, but credit to Southampton for making it extremely tough.

Given how shit we've played a point is a good result.

Who cares about Chelsea losing? I care that we are playing shit away from home again and could be potentially 8 points off top by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.