Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (30/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two goals out of nothing really, we played much better in the first 30 minutes tbh.

Not getting the Mahrez haters on here again...I think he’s had a good half.

Good for Zin to make amends. Biggest concern is that he’s not learning defensively. Still watching long diagonals rather than moving his feet to get back into s better position.

Think Danilo has looked good at RB.

The boys will be relaxed going out for the 2nd half, let’s go and rattle another 3 in.

Fuck me what a half. 25 minutes of utter dominance and some brilliant football followed by 20 minutes of absolute shite, yet 3-1 up.

Kun and Mahrez been shocking I thought, zin just demonstrates over and over again he isn’t a left back or good enough to play in the position.

Ref an absolute prick, gobsmacked he didn’t give a pen for that dive.

what a strange game, looked great for 25 mins, then we stopped giving the ball to Dave Silva and it looked like he wasn't even on the pitch for the last 20 min of the half, they get a hold of it and we look suspect at the back again. A dodgy OG and a simple header from Sergio and all is well again for 15 min at least

The systematic cheating of people like Zaha and Salah is ruining the game. It’s fucking embarrassing watching people fall over at the merest brush against the defender. It’s cheating, simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.