Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (05/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo used to be applauded for his work rate , now he loses the ball and walks back.

Get him off
He's also infuriatingly slow to notice a forward pass. Haaland been wide open for a simple ball from him a few times.

This team will win fuck all this season I have no doubt. They just don’t want it, it’s pretty obvious to see. If yesterdays result isn’t enough of an incentive to put together a performance and show that we’re in this race then I don’t know what is.

We are just so shite to watch...so so shite.

This is mind numbing. Its either pep has played himself into a corner tactically, or we are blind. Either way we need to change our system i've seen way too much at this point. These fuckers are there for the taking.
We barely ever make defenders commit or put em under any pressure just side to side to me to you shit

In that particular play you can see how bad the midfield has been, Julian had to go back to half court, take the ball to the attack zone and try to pass to Haaland. How come none of the midfielders try to do that?
Cos bernardo wants off and can't be arsed imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.