Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (15/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great first 15/20.

50/50 after that.

We look a bit toothless but should have scored at least one of those chances. Mahrez should have buried that chance.

We are just a bit under cooked. Lots of good movement from Torres and Grealish but the ball to them is far too slow. Once we get up to speed those passes will quicken up the play. Raheem and Riyad not having the best of games but they are being marked well - space should open up but we have to move the ball with more purpose in the second half. Commentary wanting Spurs to beat us it's a bit embarrassing Sky so clean it up!

Honestly I'd take a point now. This feels like one of those games where we just don't look like scoring and they'll take one on the break.
Frustrating.

Mendy how many chances does this joker get.

I wouldn't start flapping just yet.
We are a rusty team and are doing decent enough.
A 1-0 win for a raw team would suffice.
I agree but I just don’t see who’s going to put it in the net. It’s easy for Spurs defence. Nobody to really cause them issues in the box at the minute or to move them about

i dont rate Jesus much as a goal threat but he can come in already at HT for me...

Fernandinho clear header from corner where Lloris left goal empty should have been a goal, same with Mahrez chance missed. and we had 1-2 more shots which we failed to put on target even.
really poor return even if we did not have huge number of good chances.

others score 2 from same chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.