Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (15/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need improvement in the second half and for rest of the season, that being said it's not the worst half considering the fitness, or lack thereof, of so many key players.

Neville bigging up Torres every chance he gets (when he’s not talking about the cost of our bench).

Of course our bench is a lot of money Sky, because lots are first teasers. Why not mention the 250 million plus bench for the rags yesterday

Only the first game of the Season,......so early days.

Still i am worried we dont get Kain or some fucker who knows where the Net is.It will be another season ripping my Hair out watching Sterling fuck up nearly every goal scoring opportunity.

Already we saw the Sterling of last Season on display in the first game. Dont bode well.

Mendy off, Stones in, Ake to left back.

We're doing well. Would like to know how fit Kev is. Would like to see Tits Out a bit more central

We are really open to counter attacks through the centre today. I think too many of our players are intent on pushing up. Would rather our wingbacks became fullbacks in the second half and Gundo dropped back to help Fern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.