Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (15/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy is frightening tonight against Moura, and just about anybody. I think we’ve created some good chances considering the players we’ve got on the bench. Would be a great 3 points if we can find a way but I’m not going to overreact to a tough first fixture with fans back in the stadium.

Do you think charity 5 a side is comparable to elite level professional football? FFS.

Pros all have a good touch but to get more consistency in your ball control you need training, fitness (physically and mentally) and momentum. I'll agree Sterling will never have the first touch of Mahrez, Foden or Grealish, but it is still above average (better than Sané's was at City).
I completely disagree with your last sentence, Sane's first touch was infinitely better.

not sure where jack is suppose to play ? maybe that’s the game plan or everyone around him is confused or vise versa . ferny needs help and jack did a great job tracking back but ferny is exposed on counter too much .
it’s not mendys fault if he has to cover in the middle on counter .

I didn't think we looked too bad.

Up front is what is killing us, not converting possession and chances.

Hopefully we will get Kain and just revert Sterling back to being a winger.

Too much of our play breaks down with him losing possession running down blind alleys.

Gwt him back to hugging the touch line and crossing.
obsessed much about raz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.